Terms and Conditions
The Wine & Design name and reputation was built for the establishment of good trust. This Wine & Design ("Policy") describes how Wine & Design Franchise LLC and its franchise stores collects, uses and discloses personal information of customers through our websites and online services, including wineanddesign.com and other Wine & Design owned or operated websites or mobile applications and online services that link to this policy (collectively, the “Sites”), through our programs and in our physical stores ("Services"). This Policy does not apply to websites and services that display or link to different privacy statements. Websites and services co-branded with other partners may display or link to a joint privacy statement or separate privacy statements of our partners in addition to our Policy.
Through its Services, Wine & Design Franchise LLC and its authorized agents, employees and assignees may photograph, videotape, audio record, televise, duplicate, and/or transfer to any present or future technology, your likeness, and you agree that Wine & Design LLC, its authorized agents, employees and assignees may use the photographs, videotapes, written reviews and/or audio recordings prepared to reproduce, exhibit, publish, or distribute in such a manner as it deems deem fit. No compensation will be paid for this use. You also waive any right to inspect or approve the finished photographs or electronic matter that may be used in conjunction with them now or in the future, whether that use is known to you or unknown. You also hereby release Wine & Design Franchise LLC and its agents, employees and assignees from all claims, demands, and liabilities whatsoever in connection with the above. What Type of Information does Wine & Design Collect? Personal Information that may be collected by Wine & Design may include:
- Name, mailing address, phone number, and e-mail address
- If you elect to provide - Birthday and Anniversary dates
- If you buy goods or service at our studios or through our website/mobile program - what you buy, where you buy, how frequently you buy, etc.
- If using a mobile device - information such as your device ID, your location, and studios near you, and visited by you may be gathered
- If you take a survey or interact with us in various other ways - demographics information and information about subjects that may interest you
- To allow "Like" buttons and "Share" buttons to work
- To collect information about your browsing habits and share it with other websites so they can display advertising that is more relevant to you Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on our Sites or in our emails. We use Web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon. We may also use Local Shared Objects (Flash cookies).
You can usually choose to set your browser to warn you when a cookie is being sent or to remove or reject cookies. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookie settings. If you choose to remove or reject cookies, it will affect many features or Services on our Sites. Wine & Design may also collect aggregated data or anonymized data that does not directly identify you. We may combine information we collect about you with information we receive from third parties.
How Does Wine & Design Use Information About You?
Wine & Design may use information about you for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you on our Sites or with our Services. For example, we may use information about you to:
- Process and manage your purchase and use of Wine & Design products and services, including your accounts and program participation.
- Respond to your customer service inquiries, post your comments or statements on any blog or other online forum maintained on our Sites, or take other actions in response to your inquiries or other Site activities.
- Create promotions personalized by combining your personal information with non-personal information about you, such as the amounts and types of purchases you make or any benefits you receive through our programs.
- Communicate with you about your orders or purchases, your services, accounts and program participation, a contest or sweepstakes you have entered, and your requests for information.
- Communicate with you about our brands, products, events or other promotional purposes, including co-branded offers and affiliate and partner offers.
Does Wine & Design Share Personal Information with Third Parties?
Wine & Design shares your personal information in limited ways.
- We may share personal information about you with others with your consent.
- We may also share information with companies that provide support services to us (such as credit card processors, mailing houses or website hosts) and that help us market our products and services (such as email vendors). These companies may use information about you to perform their functions on our behalf.
- If you participate in any blog or other online forum on our Sites, any personal information that you post on our Sites may be shared with other forum participants and Site visitors.
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, financing, or sale of assets or any other situation involving the transfer of some or all of our business assets, Wine & Design may disclose personal information to those involved in the negotiation or transfer.
We may also share aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify you.
What Choices Does Wine & Design Offer About Personal Information?
Wine & Design offers choices for you to request to update or change your personal information and how we communicate with you. Here are some of the ways you can request changes:
- Follow the opt-out instructions in promotional emails we send you. If you opt out of receiving promotional communications from us, we may still send you non-promotional communications such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations.
How is Personal Information Secured?
Wine & Design takes reasonable steps to maintain appropriate physical, technical and administrative security to help prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of personal information. While we take these reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information, no system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
- A full refund can occur if notification of cancellation occurs at least 48 hours before class start.
- Loss of payment will occur if no notification of cancellation occurs or if notification occurs less than 24 hours prior to class start.
- This cancellation policy applies to parties of 2 or less. For cancellation of a party of 3 or more, a minimum of one week's notice is required for a refund or to reschedule.