Private pARTy - Davis
Event Date: Saturday, February 9, 2019 11:00 am
Hurry, availability limited, only 8 tickets left!
Location: 101 Holiday Court (Royal Oaks Plaza) Franklin Tennessee 37067
This is a private pARTy for a minimum of 10 guests (10 minimum, up to 15-18 including parents - depending on canvas painting selected). The cost is $25 per person.
Guests will paint on 10X20 or 16X20 canvases, depending on which painting is selected from our gallery.
The event will be held on Saturday, February 9, 2019, from 11AM - 1PM (painting starts at 11AM) at Wine & Design located at 101 Holiday Court Franklin, TN.
The Host may arrive 20 minutes early to set-up. Guests may arrive 10 minutes early to check-in and get seated.
If a custom painting is desired, an additional design fee of $75/hr is required. Design typically takes up to 2 hours.
Refunds will not be given in the event that you cancel your event reservation. To receive a credit for another event, you must notify us at least 20 days in advance. Your guests may transfer their reservation (ticket) to someone else attending your event.
If there is a threat of inclement weather, the event is subject to cancellation. If this is the case, you will be given a credit for another class of equal value (good for up to 90 days from the originally scheduled event). Thank you!
• When you book a private Art Buzz Kids event with us, you will have the opportunity to choose your own painting! You have elected to paint the Kiddo Sassy Unicorn.
• A purchase of 4 tickets ($100) is required to reserve your date and time (and will be applied to the purchase of your tickets). Purchase tickets by Wednesday, January 30, 2019. A $25 (cash) set-up / clean up fee is due the day of the event.
• We require that you notify us 20 days prior to your event should you need to cancel or you will be charged $250 which is the canvas painting person minimum for an Art Buzz Kids pARTy.
If your agreed to minimum is not met (10 @$25), you will be billed for the remaining balance or you may pay the difference.
• Your event will be posted on our online calendar and guests can make payments online to reserve their seats (or you may purchase seats for the entire party).
You may bring food, cake, sodas, juice, and water.
• We will need a final headcount and payment by Tuesday, February 5, 2019, so we can have the paintings traced out for your group if necessary. A $25 (cash) set-up / clean up fee is due the day of the event.
It looks like you're interested in a signing up for a class that is starting soon! In order to reserve your spot, please contact us directly by phone or email so we can make sure we have everything you need to create your masterpiece. Cheers!
There are 10 guests registered for this event.